Cash on Delivery
- Select Cash on Delivery on the payment options. Please make sure the delivery address is within the serviceable area. Cash on Delivery is within Metro Manila only.
- You will be directed to Order Summary page. Please check the important note below. If you are done, click “Confirm my order”.
- This is a confirmation that your order is now complete. Please check the invoice on your email.
- Select PayPal on the payment options. Selecting Paypal will automatically direct you to the Paypal Checkout page.
- Check if amount indicated is correct, and then login to your PayPal account.
- Select your fund source and confirm card and payment details by clicking “Pay Now”.
- Wait for the site to process your payment. Do not close the window at this time. Wait for the page to redirect you back to site.
- Check your e-mail for your PayPal receipt and invoice. There is no need to e-mail it to us as we automatically receive PayPal notifications once a payment has been made to our account.
- Select DragonPay on the payment options.
- Click “I confirm my order” for order confirmation.
- You will be directed to the DragonPay page. Select your preferred fund source from the drop-down menu.
- Take note of the DragonPay-generated reference number. Input your e-mail address to receive payment instructions or simply click on the link provided. Please note that instructions for each Fund Source may differ depending on the bank's policy.
- Check your e-mail for the selected fund source-specific instructions and complete your payment accordingly. Please make sure all steps have been followed; otherwise, payment may be rendered invalid.
- Pay on your selected bank. Please make sure to take note the Bank, DragonPay Reference number, Account Number, Account Name and Amount. When deposit is completed, go to the provided link from the instruction, and fill up the details within the same day to validate.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive payment confirmation from Dragonpay. This can take up to 24 hours. There is no need to email it to us as we automatically receive Dragonpay notifications once a payment has been successfully confirmed to our account.